I'm alive! And so is my garden...
May. 22nd, 2011 06:22 pm....the Garden of the Damned, since I'm still here after the Rapture(tm).
Planted in containers: 2 tomato plants (one Polish Linguisa, one Japanese Black Trifele); 3 pepper plants (one Yellow Marconi, one California Red, and one Sweet Chocolate), and a Lemon Cucumber.
Planted in containers: 2 tomato plants (one Polish Linguisa, one Japanese Black Trifele); 3 pepper plants (one Yellow Marconi, one California Red, and one Sweet Chocolate), and a Lemon Cucumber.
no subject
Date: 2011-05-23 01:38 am (UTC)Either Camping was full of shit, or, well, I guess we're all damned. Personally, I punt for the former. :D
no subject
Date: 2011-05-25 01:52 am (UTC)Set-up cheap ED product no instruction
Date: 2017-03-16 02:05 pm (UTC)[url=http://cialiswithoutdoctorsprescription.org]cialis without a doctor's prescription
[/url] vente de cialis
cialis without a doctor prescription
(http://cialiswithoutdoctorsprescription.org) - generic cialis online no prescription
cheap generic cialis usa no prescription